MPOF Fantasy Draft Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPOF PS3 Madden 2010 Fantasy Draft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Browns FINALLY have good Ownership.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDawgPound219
Admin
TheDawgPound219

The Browns FINALLY  have good Ownership. Empty
PostSubject: The Browns FINALLY have good Ownership.   The Browns FINALLY  have good Ownership. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Cleveland Browns fans are going crazy and flipping cars, because this years team is showing LOTS of promise compared to years past. Browns sent out a notice to all of their fellow Division mates to let them know that Cleveland isn't just a doormat to wipe your feet off on your way to a division crown. One long time Browns fan had this to say "Finally there will be meaningful football played at the MISTAKE BY THE LAKE. I hope we can get rid of the curses that haunt this team, "The Fumble", "The Drive", maybe beat PITTSPUKE, and of course there is the Brady Quinn experiment. When I see fellow fans walking in the streets there is a spark and a buzz about this team. WE ARE FINALLY BACK! Here we go Brownies. Here we go. WOOF WOOF"

Look out MPOF members, the Browns journey to redemption starts week 1 with the Minnesota Vikings.
Back to top Go down
https://mpoffantasyps3.forumotion.com

The Browns FINALLY  have good Ownership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns FINALLY have good Ownership.   The Browns FINALLY  have good Ownership. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:00 pm

I gots Coach Belichick some great players...if this team can't win for me, I will officially admit that I suck and it doesnt matter who I have on my team!!!

As for you Mr. Browns Owner Sir! I'll see you in the AFC Championship game Wink
Back to top Go down

The Browns FINALLY have good Ownership.
Page 1 of 1